The EBLab test unit from ebeam Technologies allows R&D departments to develop and optimize new products or processes and carry out spot checks for quality assurance. It is suitable for a variety of shapes and surfaces and is straighforward to use.
Key features include the use of COMET's proven sealed e-beam accelerator, a maximum energy of 200 kV and a transport speed of 3 to 30 m/min, allowing doses of up to 800 kGy in one pass. Samples may be up to the size of an A4 sheet of paper and up to 50 mm in thickness. The degree of inerting (nitrogen) can be set at a desired oxygen concentration down to < 50 ppm, which allows researchers to explore the sensitivity to ink or varnish.
User-friendly, large operator's screen
- Size: 17" monitor (430 mm)
- Simple operation
- Emergency button and warning lamp
- Small footprint and low weight: bench top device, little lab floor space
- Low maintenance: plug-and-play maintenance
- Treatment zone fully inertable with indication of residual oxygen content
- PLC-controlled with memory (speed, voltage, entrance dose, beam current)
- Auto K function
- Printable test record and download option
- Large voltage range : 80 - 200 kV
- Curing of inks, coatings and adhesives on any substrate (coated/uncoated paper, film, foil, metal and wood)
- Surface treatment for films, fibers, composites, membranes.
- Traitement de films, fibres textile, matériaux composites ou de membranes.
- Decontamination and sterilization of packaging materials, medical devices, pharmaceuticals.
- Food treatment
In order to get validation prior investment, we can also perform tests with our demonstration unit ! Contact us !