The UV-DATALOGGER USB is a small, self-contained, high quality UV monitoring instrument for long-term data recording.
- Wireless data acquisition
- Long-term data acquisition (up to 3 months)
- High sampling rate (up to 1/s)
- UV-intensity mW/cm2
- Up to 5 different UV-bands available
- USB connection
- Graphic chart on PC
- Evaluation software
- Optical light guide for high temperature (optional)
- High-pressure housing for water disinfection available
- Simple installation
It is designed to measure and record UV energy in mW/cm2 e.g. of low pressure HG lamps for the water purification. Various customer specific configurations are available and in conjunction with a high pressure, water proof sensor housing it is particularly suitable to monitor UV-energy of water disinfection installations. It is available with different UV-sensors in up to five different UV-bands (UV-A, UV-B, UV-C, UV-V –Diazo- or full UV).In the basic version the UV-Datalogger USB consists of the measuring head, which is fixed to the lamp housing, and the removable USB recording stick. The UV-Datalogger USB is also available with an optional flexible optical light guide and SMA socket to enable measuring in high temperature areas (up to 350 °C/ 660°F). The detachable USB stick can record up to 32.000 measuring results.
The sampling rate decreases reciprocally in relation to the recording period. At the highest sampling rate of 1 sec the maximum recording period is approx. 9 hrs, while at a sampling rate of 5 min the recording period reaches 3 months.The UV-Datasampler USB comes with a special evaluation software for downloading the data to a computer to show, edit and store a history of the monitoring results of the entire measuring period as graphic charts (mW/cm2).
- Spectral ranges: UV 230 – 410 nm (Standard) or other
- Max. Power Input 0 to 3,000 mW/cm2
- Display: via PC
- Software: Easylog USB
- Sampling rate: 1 sec to 5 min (reciprocal to recording period)
- Recording period: 9 hrs to 3 months (reciprocal to sampling rate)
- Power source: long life 3.6 V Lithium Battery
- Battery service life: 1 year
- Dimensions: Ø 1.5” (40 mm) x 3” (75 mm)
- Weight: approx. 6 ounce (200 g)
- Operating temperature: 32 to 113° F / 0 to 45° C
- Optical light guide: 2 meter (80”) length, up to 350 °C/ 660°F (optional)
- Memory:: 32.000 measuring results
- Base Accuracy: ± 5 %
In order to keep its full function and precision it is recommended to have re-calibration done once per year. Re-calibration will also be necessary after change of battery. PTB traceable calibration with certificate.
- Please avoid shaking the UV-Datalogger USB.
- Do not expose to excessive heat.
- UV-light is hazardous to your health. Avoid direct UV-light to your eyes and to your body.