Modules for inline electron beam processing
Compact, high longevity and zero maintenance.
Beam energy from 80 to 300 keV. Due to its small dimensions, ebeam Lamps can be integrated into every production line. The robust sealed design means long life and no maintenance.
The design is scalable, allowing window lengths of 100 mm – 460 mm.
There are two energies available: 80 and 200 keV @ up to 2.25 kW.
The product can include beam monitoring.
- Long service life – typically > 8,000 hours
- High efficiency
- Stability – high stability of dose rate and voltage – low arcing rate
- High precision – thanks to optional sensors for beam monitoring
- Robust design
- Longevity even in harsh environments
- Maintenance free – no vacuum pump; no need to change foils
Addressing a range of applications:
- Surface sterilization: high speed , room temperature
- Curing: VOC-free curing of inks, coatings, and adhesives on any substrate
- Surface modification and crosslinking of polymer materials
- Air treatment: air sterilization and pollution abatement.