PL2508 : UV-Data Sampler 1-8 Channel
The UV-Data Sampler 1-8 Channel profiling ultraviolet and temperature data sampling system has been specifically designed to measure UV-radiation and temperature on high-end UV-IR curing machines.
Via ComPort, it is connected to a PC in order to pre-select parameters for the measuring cycle.
After passage of the curing chamber the recorded data can be downloaded to a computer for further editing by Microsoft Software. The measurement, integrating, and recording of data from all sensor channels takes place at user-defined intervals.
The sensors are probe-type round sensors connected with a flexible cable.
The measuring results are displayed on graphs as mW/cm², mJ/cm² and as a temperature curve. The monitor displayed graphs show the complete profile and offers zooming and auto scale functions.
Peaks and Integrals are free selectable on screen and will also be displayed as digital numbers.
- Up to 8 channels
- Individual UV & temperature measuring
- Temperature measuring 0 – 150°C
- Up to 8 probe-type sensors (UV and temp)
- UV intensity mW/cm2
- UV dose mJ/cm2
- Pass-through data acquisition
- Parameter selection
- Auto scale function
- Free selectable Integral
- Graphic charts on PC via ComPort
- Result storing on PC via ComPort
- Microsoft Evaluation Software
- Auto off
- Measuring range: 0 to 5,000 mW/cm2
- Dose range: 0 to 100,000 mJ/cm2
- Dynamic range: 0 to 1,000 mW/cm2
- Amplification: x1, x10, x100, +adjustable
- Sample rate: 0.01 sec to 1 h
- Recording time: 90 sec to 300 days
- Power source: 8 x 1.5 V rechargeable battery
- Power consumption: 20 µA
- Battery service life: 2,000 hrs
- Dimensions: base unit : approx. 220 x 150 x 50 mm
sensors : round approx. 40 x 10 mm
- Weight: approx. 1500 g
- Heat protection: Heat shield on back plate
- Base Accuracy: ± 5 %
In order to keep its full function and precision it is recommended to have re-calibration done once per year. Re-calibration will also be necessary after replacement of batteries.
PL2508-UV Data SamplerPrice starting at
Delivery : depends on model type