UV Spot Cure systems
The UV SPOTCURE SYSTEM 5000 mW's 5,000mW/cm2 of initial ouput delivers a peak intensity of 365nm and the maximum energy for spot curing UV adhesives, inks or coatings. 5mm x 1m liquid filled light guide incorporates a dichroic reflector to reduce IR build-up. Vertical bulb orientation produces maximum output and extended bulb life. No tools are required to open lamp reflector assembly for reduced downtime. Digital shutter timer with foot switch permits hands-free operation.
While lamp intensity of this system starts in excess of 5000mW/cm2, over the life of the lamp this intensity degrades to 40% of initial output after about 1000 lamp hours. This is a standard characteristic of all arc lamps. Since most UV chemistries need less than 1000mW/cm2 of UV to initiate proper photoinitiator reaction, the 2000mW/cm2 of power towards the end of the lamp life is more than twice that needed to provide proper UV cure.
Solid-state power supply includes bulb life hour meter, and temperature controlled dual cooling fan system. Compact, anodized enclosure has a footprint of only 9.75" x 12.5". Total weight: 12 lbs.
The PowerArc UV100 is the perfect unit for rapid, controlled UV curing. This low cost, yet powerful unit minimizes IR and maximizes UV output for quick curing and low risk of component overheating. It can be used in manual applications or mounted for automated processes. The adjustable lamp intensity peaks at a powerful 7W/cm² at 365nm.
- • Compact, reliable, and easy movement
- Easy operation-- precision control
- Durable construction
- Low maintenance, long lamp life results in minimal downtime, higher throughput.
- Time saver (rapid cure)
- Money saver (cost efficiency)
- Fast and easy lamp replacement
- Microprocessor control with LCD display allows for flexible programming
- Working hours UV lamp counter
- Lamp: 100W mercury short arc lamp
- Lamp life: 1000 hours warranteed
- Peak Intensity: 7W/cm² @365nm (peak)
- Output: 10W/cm² (250nm-500nm)
- Light delivery: F5mm x 1M toxic-free liquid light guide(single)
- Warm up: 2 minutes
- Dimentions: 16cm H x 33cm W x 27cm D
- Weight: 20.9lbs (9.5kg)
- Power Supply: 110V & 230V, 50/60 Hz system with auto voltage change function
- Options: Single or dual 5mm/3mm liquid light guides
The 4-HEAD SOLID-STATE UV SPOT LIGHT uses high power UV LEDs as light sources for curing UV adhesives. Major advantages offered compared to traditional lamp based systems include: long life, low power consumption, and compact size. This product's superior optical design achieves high light coupling efficiency exceeding 85% and uniform light spot intensity.
- A012-068 - 365 nm center wavelength LED
- A012-069 - 385 nm center wavelength LED
- A012-070 - 405 nm center wavelength LED
- A012-071 - 440 nm center wavelength LED