CONTROL-CURE® UV FASTCHECK™ STRIPS are simple, reliable, and easy to use indicators of accumulated UV light dosage. They are the first product that can be used to determine levels of UV dose with a simple, visual inspection due to the 5 separate color changing zones. Each of the 5 zones begin to change color after a specific amount of UV dose has been received. First the "1" zone begins turning from yellow to blue. Then each subsequent color zone starts to change colors when its specific chemistry has received the proper amount of UV to activate its color change.
The versatility of this unique UV measurement tool allows users to measure a significant range of UV doses. CON-TROL-CURE® UV FASTCHECK™ STRIPS measure UV doses from 0mJ/cm² to greater than 5,000mJ (5J)/cm². As well, due to their paper-thin profile and thermal stability, they can be used in all applications where a radiometer is not possible, including: Web printing, Sheet Fed printing, Exposure Verification of exposed products, 3-D curing, and personal UV exposure level testing.
The CONTROL-CURE® UV FASTCHECK™ STRIPS' clearly identifiable color change enables users to visually differentiate the dose differences. To measure the dose even more precisely, use a spectrophotometer to record color change by the CONTROL-CURE® UV FASTCHECK™ STRIPS. NOTE: For best results, observe color change immediately after exposure to UV light as label may change.
As well, a comparative dose chart for the CONTROL-CURE® UV FASTCHECK™ STRIPS is included in each package. With this chart, each tested CONTROL-CURE® UV FASTCHECK™ STRIP can be correlated to the millijoule range of UV energy that each color pattern represents.
Made from the same exclusive material, the New UV Intensity Labels™ (N010-005) have the same color changing principle as the Strips, but they have only 1 color changing square.
- UV FastCheck™ Strips measure the entire UV spectrum
- Accurate visual determination of UV dose made possible
- Monitor UV dose in difficult-to-access curing environments
- Detect UV lamp degradation and equipment failures
- Provide the user with periodic assurance that their UV source is performing to expectations
- Greater rate of color change provides clearer, more precise UV dose determination
- Determine the dose profile in the 3D curing chambers or across wide webs to ensure even cure
- Measure the dose of sunlight in outdoor curing applications
- Evaluate and compare multiple UV light sources
- Can be used to monitor pathogen reduction techniques
- UV FastCheck™ Strips are available in packages 200 Strips (10 sheets of 20 adhesive backed Strips per sheet)
- UV FastCheck™ Strips Dimensions: 1/2”H x 2-1/8”W (13mm x 54mm)
- UV FastCheck™ Chart shows 10 steps at 30mJ, 50mJ, 75mJ, 100mJ, 150mJ 200mJ, 400mJ, 600mJ, 800mJ 1000mJ.
- Additional comparative dose levels charts, are available for purchase. (custom order)
- Shelf life is currently rated at 12 months minimum.
- Usage well beyond current rating is possible with proper storage.
- Store in the original packaging out of direct light and away from excessive heat or moisture.
- Store package flat, not vertical.
- Ideal storage location is within a cool and dry location like a drawer.
Great for school science projects and science fairs, as they are simple to use and are able to demonstrate the levels of Ultraviolet intensity