The versatility of this unique UV measurement tool allows users to measure a significant range of UV doses. UV FASTCHECK™ STRIPS measure UV doses from 0 mJ/cm² to greater than 5,000mJ (5J) /cm². As well, due to their paper-thin profile and thermal stability, they can be used in all applications where a radiometer is not possible, including: web printing, sheet Fed printing, Exposure Verification of exposed products, 3-D curing, and personal UV exposure level testing.
The UV FASTCHECK™ STRIPS’ clearly identifiable color change enables users to visually differentiate the dose differences. To measure the dose even more precisely, use a spectrophotometer to record color change by the UV FASTCHECK™ STRIPS.
NOTE: For best results, observe color change immediately after exposure to UV light as label may change.
As well, a comparative dose chart for the UV FASTCHECK™ STRIPS is included in each package. With this chart, each tested UV FASTCHECK™ STRIP can be correlated to the millijoule range of UV energy that each color pattern represents.
● UV FastCheck™ Strips measure the entire UV spectrum
● Accurate visual determination of UV dose made possible
● Monitor UV dose in difficult-to-access curing environments
● Detect UV lamp degradation and equipment failures
● Provide the user with periodic assurance that their UV source is performing to expectations
● Greater rate of color change provides clearer, more precise UV dose determination
● Determine the dose profile in the 3D curing chambers or across wide webs to ensure even cure
● Measure the dose of sunlight in outdoor curing applications
● Evaluate and compare multiple UV light sources
UV FastCheck™ Strips are available in packages 200 Strips (10 sheets of 20 adhesive backed Strips per sheet). UV FastCheck™ Strips Dimensions: 13mm x 54mm
UV FastCheck™ Chart shows 10 steps at 30mJ, 50mJ, 75mJ, 100mJ, 150mJ 200mJ, 400mJ, 600mJ, 800mJ 1000mJ.
Additional comparative dose levels charts, are available for purchase.
● Shelf life is currently rated at 12 months minimum.
● Usage well beyond current rating is possible with proper storage.
● Store in the original packaging out of direct light and away from excessive heat or moisture.
● Store package flat, not vertical.
● Ideal storage location is within a cool and dry location like a drawer